I was an epic fail at taking pictures this weekend. When I did remember to bring my camera, it was not charged. When I remembered to charge it, I forgot to bring it. And when I can't use it, all I can see are the pictures I'm missing out on. Grrr.
Oh well! As I've stated before...please allow my amazing word imagery do the trick for you!
| We always do some relaxing |
![]() | |
| We had our carpets professionally cleaned by this cartoon man. Well, not really. An actual human showed up, and all because LG made a very unfortunate decision with his poop... |
| Yes...that is poop on my child's face. And yes...he did much more damage than this. I'll spare you the nasty details. |
Gumshoe stayed at home to move furniture during the cleaning while LG and I went over to Nana and PopPop's to hang out. (Were there enough nicknames in that sentence to annoy you?)
This is where I really regretted not having my camera charged up. We had a great time playing on their nice, shady deck in the beautiful weather! LG even got to help PopPop change a light bulb which was fascinating...LG just stared and pointed and stared and pointed. We got to watch a little Arthur while we ate some lemon cookies and then we all had a nice dinner together.
This is where I really regretted not having my camera charged up. We had a great time playing on their nice, shady deck in the beautiful weather! LG even got to help PopPop change a light bulb which was fascinating...LG just stared and pointed and stared and pointed. We got to watch a little Arthur while we ate some lemon cookies and then we all had a nice dinner together.
Even though I'm a grown up, it's really nice to go "home" sometimes and not have to be a grown up. I can go back to being taken care of for a few hours and that was just what I needed to feel re-charged. Thanks, mom and dad!
Don't you just love a nice sentiment immediately following pictures of fecal matter? That's how I roll.
On Sunday, we had brunch with friends. Then later, over to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner...and dancing:

1 comment:
Ummm, can't wait to hear THAT story!
Post a Comment