I was cleaning up in the kitchen after dinner last night while Gumshoe and LG were playing in the basement.
LG made his way back upstairs to me so that he could hang on my legs while I tried to put dishes in the dishwasher. As I battled with my cling-on, I heard noises coming from the basement...
"That's sweet! Gumshoe must be cleaning up all the toys," I thought.
He wasn't.
Instead, he was setting up this tent...
Bad for me, awesome for LG. I kid. It was actually a lot of fun. LG's eyes lit up when he saw it...
and mama was quickly shunned from the tent by way of a zippered door...
That's OK guys. I needed to grab my camera anyway.
LG made sure to bring some of his favorite toys in the tent...
He got static-hair...
We all got attacked by a bear...
LG wrestled the bear to the ground...
LG let out some air-biscuits which about knocked us over
Gumshoe got kicked in the you-know-whats...
| a little too close |
| way too close |
| direct hit |
But then they cuddled and made up...
Fun times! The tent is staying up for a while...as long as I can stand the clutter.
Happy Friday!
1 comment:
just fyi....everytime I read your posts...I have a smile on my face. i like that! ps. MrM has also had many of those moments! Way to take one for the team- guys!
Post a Comment