Since Gumshoe has been working evenings this week, LG and I have been filling up our afternoon hours with fun to beat the boredom. This time, it was dinner over at Nana and PopPop's. Joining us was my 5 year old niece who was going to have a slumber party with Nana.
This little miss had a Halloween party at her tai kwon do class around the same time we would be eating dinner, so she opted out of her party in order to eat dinner with LG. Melt my heart! And LG is just as excited about spending time with his cousin...he follows her everywhere and copies her every move. It's so fun to watch these two together!
Cousin P met us at the door and LG followed her right in...
Then they played nicely together...it was all fun and games until LG spotted his cousin's milkshake...
LG got over it and then it was time for dinner. They took turns washing hands...
And then some lively dinner conversation ensued...
After dinner, they moved their convo out onto the deck...
Then it was monkey see, monkey do. You fall off the ottoman, I'm gonna fall off the ottoman...
You sit at the computer, I'm gonna sit at the computer...
You play cards, I'm gonna play cards...
Finally, a game of hide and seek. This one didn't last long because, frankly, my child is a terrible hider...
Did you spot him? :)











2 comments:
I love that you made these pictures into a little comic! So fun!
That's a really creative idea for some scrapbooking. Hmmmm...
adorbs! love p girl- she's gorgeous!!
Post a Comment