I got this recipe from Pinterest (here it is) and have made it twice for our church group. The first time I made it we were a little nervous since we'd never tried it before. Gumshoe described it as "taking an untested weapon into battle." But really, how can something with these ingredients turn out badly? And how can he manage to use a firearm analogy for every possible situation? I dunno...he's a wordsmith genius.
Anywhoo...the best compliment I received on this dessert was my father-in-law who tried it and said "this is so good, it's obscene!" If that isn't a glowing review...I don't know what is. So you HAVE to make this dessert.
Start with your chocolate chip cookie dough. I used Ghiradelli chocolate chips, so I just made the cookie recipe on the back of the bag.
Then, layer your Double Stuf Oreos on top of the cookie dough.
After that, pour the fudge brownie batter on top. FYI...You may want to double the brownie batter. The first time I made this dessert, the batter completely covered the Oreos and this time, it didn't. I think it depends on the brand?? This time I used Betty Crocker and last time I used Duncan Hines.
Bake it all at 350 degrees for 45 minutes and there you have it!
I couldn't take a picture of the inside because we had to take it to our group, but here's an original picture and I promise it looked just as good!
![]() |
| image via |






1 comment:
oh my chocolate goodness! {i'm trying not to lick the screen...!}
Post a Comment