Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weekend in Pics

Easter weekend!  For all of the festivities, it still felt like a really relaxing weekend.  LG got his very first Easter basket, went to his very first Easter egg hunt and wriggled around during Easter service at church...typical.  Not unlike every other Sunday at church...at least he wasn't screaming :)

I got my 'hair did'
We ran errands in our camo jimmer-jams
We started a fun art project (more pics to come)
We went to our very first Easter egg hunt at church
That entire field was filled with eggs
LG was very confused by the whole thing
So he ran away
LG got his first Easter basket
Because what goes with celebrating Jesus better than fighting dinosaurs?
We did some off-roading on our new ATV
And the food...

I mean, really...I have no clue why I can't drop these last few pounds...
I eat really healthy...
Seriously...I don't understand...
why those pounds aren't just MELTING off of me!
And here's how Dogshoe celebrated...


Hope you had a beautiful Easter weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...