Thursday, April 14, 2011

Embracing the Archives...

It's that time again...

And for this Embrace the Camera, I decided to reach back into the Gumshoe's extensive archives to share with you one of our most prized pictures.  LG had just learned to smile and we happened to catch his biggest grin on camera.  In fact, I don't think he's ever smiled this big since.  (Pay no mind to the mama wearing the fug sweatshirt!)

Thinking about it...
Almost...
Ahhhhh...there it is!




It's nice to remember pics like these because I seem to be getting a lot of this lately...

4 comments:

Tobe | BIA said...

haha! too cute...then AND now :)

Amber said...

so sweet, I even like his grumpy face!

Courtney said...

That is too funny. Love that big gummy smile and as Amber mentioned that grumpy face too.

UpperBottom said...

Ooooo these are so sweet. My son is only one year old and when I see his newborn pictures I can hardly stand it : (

Oh, hi! I'm Rachel, by the way! Visiting from the UBP (a little late... so many blogs!). Hope you'll come visit me at www.upperbottom.com and @upperbottom (Twitter).

Cheers and happy spring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...