About Birchbox??
OK-back to Birchbox. You can learn more about it here. In short, you sign up for the $10/month subscription and each month Birchbox sends out deluxe beauty samples for you to try out. In cute little packaging, too! And if you're looking for a unique and fun gift idea...you can gift in 3, 6, and 12 month increments. I gifted it for my sissies and Gumshoe overheard me delicately pounding the idea into his skull and got it for me.
It makes us gals who buy the majority of our
![]() |
| Zoya nail polish in a chic violet/gray |
![]() |
| Suki exfoliating foaming cleanser |
![]() |
| Zhena's Gypsy Tea: caffeine free herbal tea with chamomile, hibiscus, lemon and vanilla |
![]() |
| Ooh...a surprise |
![]() |
| Waleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion and LIV GRN Perfume |
This box had a "green theme" for April. So fun! Can't wait to try 'em out!
Here's what came last month:
The brow brush at the bottom I now use everyday and this box also came with Pangea Organics face mask, Pangea Organics lip balm, Befine night cream, Pomega 5 moisturizing face treatment and Marvis Italian toothpaste. I mean, why use Crest when the Italians are making fancy toothpaste? Oh...now I remember...because the Italian toothpaste is $12 a tube. Is it even FDA approved, you ask? Psh...whateva! That's not the point. It's European and glamorous, 'kay?
Check it out...it's so much fun!








No comments:
Post a Comment