Friday, September 2, 2011

Super Busy

Hey everybody.  LG, here.
It's Friday...And the beginning of a holiday weekend, too! I'm a wild and crazy guy so naturally, my weekend is packed. You might find me doing any number of things...

I'll practice being a hypochondriac and ask mommy to put band-aids on my perfectly healthy knees so that I can show everyone how badly I'm hurt.  She'll enable oblige...

You might find me playing in a fort...


I plan on making an appearance in time out...


Twice...


When timeout is over, I'll continue to act like a hypochondriac by throwing myself off of the bottom step and writhing around in “pain” in order to get attention...

After that, I'll probably use my daddy's foot as a launch pad for my cars...

It's a safe bet that I'll empty the Tupperware cupboard and roll the lids around...

If I get really crazy, I might decide to spit on the wall.  And the fridge.  Then wipe it around...



I'm so good-looking that I plan on checking myself out quite a bit.  And maybe giving myself a smooch...

All that self-admiration will work up an appetite, so next I'll be shoving as much of my PB&J in my mouth as I possibly can...


While simultaneously tossing my food onto the dog's back and laughing when she turns in circles because she can't find it...

One's thing's for sure, though: I'm going to copy daddy's every move...




Other than that...I'll just be relaxin'...









Happy Labor Day Weekend!

3 comments:

Tobe | BIA said...

PLEASE. cutest post ever. i remember madison going through the "bandaids just because" phase...so funny.

sounds like you have quite the weekend planned, LG :)

sarah said...

LOVE it all!

Jeni said...

Ty and I laughed so hard at this post! So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...