![]() |
| Image via |
Hello!
I haven't posted since September of 2010, so I'm probably talking to no one but myself, however...
After reading this post, I felt I needed to really take the time to cultivate memories on this blog. I'm not a very sentimental person, so remembering to take pictures and record memories and anecdotes doesn't come naturally for me.
But I'd like to change that. So...I'm starting by revamping Mrs. Gumshoe. Giving her a face lift and some Botox. Metaphorically speaking, of course. (We all know the Gumshoes can't afford work like that!) ;)
Trust me...it won't be another 5 months before I post. LG is growing up too fast for that and I HAVE to post about Gumshoe's brand new detective car the department gave him...a Prius. Really. He's cramming his 6'2" frame into a Prius to drive around town and catch bad guys. Now, I mean no offense to anyone reading this who drives a Prius. I'm sure they are wonderful vehicles for people who aren't fighting crime. BUT, there are 2 major issues with this scenario. First of all, we're pretty sure the motor is powered by butterfly toots. Secondly...if you were a bad guy and a cop pulled up to your house in a Prius, you'd think to yourself, "What a schmuck!" and you'd probably try to run. That's because you would know that you could, in fact, outrun his Prius.
Oh well! At least the department is giving honest jobs to countless unemployed butterflies.

5 comments:
Husband's detective car is an SUV. Because while we live in tree-hugger-ville, we want to at least pretend to outrun the hippies :)
And those of us who have a feed reader still see ya.
Peace!!!
get it girl! post those memories.
you are funny. so write on!
love the new header!! ONH.
yea!!!! SUPER excited you're back!!
Just for the record..... my DH and I agree that 95% of the time those bad drivers holding up traffic and turning left from the right lane and all that?
Prius drivers!! :D
Post a Comment