Thursday, May 2, 2013

Life in Instagrams

It's been a few weeks.
A rough few weeks.
I'm sure I'll blog about it all sometime... 
So our kiddos can see that we've weathered tough stuff and grown stronger because of it.
But for now...the beautiful things...

Grumpy Cat has had a lot of firsts.
First grumpy picnic...




First grumpy swing ride...



First grumpy time four wheeling...


And us?
First date since our anniversary last October.  Crazy.  We need to get out more!
Indoor slide.
I might be the coolest mom ever.  Until his legs get caught in the spindles...



Some mommy/girlie love...


Sleepy car ride after a fun lunch with friends...
(Note the pink beads.  Go hard or go home)


Time out for putting boogers in pockets instead of on a kleenex.  The things I never thought I'd say...


Dead worm hunting....boys and their bugs...


The heavens are smiling on my Grumpy Cat...


Sibling love...



When Sam does a craft project at school, he's always sure to use our favorite colors: purple for mommy, pink for sissy, blue for daddy.  Such a sweet and thoughful guy.
My new favorite necklace...


Free lunch at Freebirds.  Anna kicked over Andy's soda and Sam hates burritos, but it was free and no one had a meltdown.  Success!  And yes...that's my baby sitting in a bumbo on top of the table.  Totally safe...


Cheap thrills at Suburban Lawn and Garden.  This is the only thing cheap about that place...



Warm weather tootsies!


Rough weeks or easy weeks, no matter...we are always so blessed.  










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...