Today we are celebrating Mr. Gumshoe's 31st birthday!
Birth-week, actually. For some reason, Gumshoe thinks that birthdays (his birthdays) are week-long affairs. In fact, because he will be so swamped at work today, he would like to have a special morning set aside this weekend where he can sleep in and eat a special birthday breakfast. Totally reasonable request, except that we already celebrated with his parents last weekend, we're going out to eat tonight, he is getting a new scope for his gun, and I'm bringing in a special treat for him at work tomorrow. Never mind all that...he needs a special morning this weekend, too!
But you know what? Why not?!? Because, Mr. Gumshoe...you are special and we love you dearly. In honor of your 31st, please enjoy these 31 unfortunate facial expressions that I have managed to catch on camera over the years:
Happy Birthday Gumshoe!










2 comments:
AWESOME. happy birthday, Gumshoe! ox
It looks like you captured every aspect of his personality in those pictures! What a fun idea. I don't know if I even have that many pics of my husband! I am so bad at taking pics.
HAppy Birthday Gumshoe!
Post a Comment